Together with August63 we delve deeper into the exciting world of speciality coffees. The coffees of August63 are characterized by high quality, are traded sustainably and can be traced back to the growing land with 100% transparency.
The coffee Norma Fiallos has a unique sparkling note, which it gets from the many pine trees on the coffeefarm. As an espresso or mixed drink, it has an incredibly buttery and caramel touch!
Producer: Norma Iris Fiallos
Farm: San Rafael
Country of origin: Honduras
Region: Los Limos area of Corquin, Copan
Growing height:1200 m. D. M
Cupping Score: 86
Sweetness: sparkling sweets
Aftertaste: sweet and intense
Coffee storage containers made from birch bark
– naturally keep your coffee fresher for longer
– are antibacterial, insulating, moisture-repellent, light
– are robust and incredibly durable
– do not require any special care like other natural materials
– guarantee a non-slip, warm surface even when wet
– are easy to clean, even washable under running water
– bring joy for a long time, every day and can even last for generations as heirlooms
Your new storage containers are ideal for storing biscuits, cereals, pasta, berries, legumes and other loose, dry foods. They are also perfect for the aroma-sealing storage of tea, coffee, spices and nuts. Also outside of the kitchen and without edible content: a visual treat!
– Size: Height 12 cm | ø 12 cm
– Can store up to 350g of coffee
– 100% natural birch bark without any additives
– Base and lid: Stone pine, food-safe certified wood stain, sealed with natural beeswax
There are no reviews yet.