Food storage containers made from birch bark
– naturally keep your food fresher for longer
– are antibacterial, insulating, moisture-repellent, light
– are robust and incredibly durable
– do not require any special care like other natural materials
– guarantee a non-slip, warm surface even when wet
– are easy to clean, even washable under running water
– bring joy for a long time, every day and can even last for generations as heirlooms
Your new storage containers are ideal for storing biscuits, cereals, pasta, berries, legumes and other loose, dry foods. They are also perfect for the aroma-sealing storage of tea, coffee, spices and nuts. Also outside of the kitchen and without edible content: a visual treat!
– Includes sizes: T7, T13, TN13, T9, TN9
– 100% natural birch bark without any additives
– Base and lid: Stone pine, food-safe certified wood stain, sealed with natural beeswax
There are no reviews yet.