Together with Toff & Zürpel we celebrate not only the birch bark but also the special birch porling, which grows as a tree fungus on birch trees.
Toff & Zürpel Porling Set
The Porling Set with its very special and high-quality raw materials and an overfatting of 16% (after a 6-week maturing period) is particularly caring, moisturizing and calming as well as regenerating! The very special oils not only provide extra care for your skin, but also a pleasant, fresh & natural scent!
The handmade products are free of colourings, fragrances and preservatives and consists of natural raw materials from controlled organic cultivation. The organic beeswax serves as a protective barrier for the skin and is moisturizing. In addition, the wax and especially the propolis help with wound healing and regeneration of the skin. As the name suggests, the birch polypore is a tree fungus that grows on birch trees and is known to be a special helper for health. We only use wild-grown birch polypore from Germany for our products – fully mature fruiting bodies with a high nutrient density, which are gently dried and ground. This medicinal mushroom has been used as a tea for over 5,000 years and is one of the oldest means of increasing well-being. It is considered to be cleansing, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, calming and regenerating as well as digestible – inside and out. And the very special oils (safflower, castor and juniper berry oil) provide extra care for your skin!
Food storage containers made from birch bark
– are antibacterial, insulating, moisture-repellent, light
– are robust and incredibly durable
– do not require any special care like other natural materials
– guarantee a non-slip, warm surface even when wet
– are easy to clean, even washable under running water
– bring joy for a long time, every day and can even last for generations as heirlooms
– Size: Height 12 cm | ø 12 cm
– 100% natural birch bark without any additives
– Base and lid: Stone pine, food-safe certified wood stain, sealed with natural beeswax