WEISSWALD – Apple Watch – watch bands are meticulously handcrafted from Siberian Taiga birch bark – the first such watch strap on the market. The benefits of birch bark are many: this sustainable, renewable, natural material is vegan, durable, water- and sweat-repellent, practical, comfortable, as well as beautiful.
Whilst wearing a WEISSWALD watch band, velvety soft birch bark and your skin caress each other all day, inseparable, coexisting. Birch bark is pH-skin-balanced and antibacterial meaning that WEISSWALD is not only good for the environment but good for your skin too.
They conform to the individual shape of your wrist and, over time, develop a unique and charming patina. They require no regular maintenance and are available in a range of colours from light brown to deep ochre.
WEISSWALD watch bands are suitable for different sizes of wrists and hands, and for the Apple Watch are available in the options Classic, Elegant and Neon. Our associated loop-free clasps – that are availabe in 4 metal options – click into place, guaranteeing that your Apple Watch is secure at the wrist.
– Width: 22mm Thickness: 1.3 – 1.7 mm
– 100% natural birch bark without any additives
– Includes Apple Watch bracelet adapter
– In our size chart you will find the right length for your desired configuration. You cannot find a suitable size – send us an email.
– The watch band can be changed quickly and easily with a spring bar tool. You can find out how to do this in our instructions.
The clasp and adapter are currently only available in stainless steel and black.